The information contained within the section of this website is for the purposes of AIM Rule 26. The details on this page were last updated in Q3 2013.
- Business description & strategy
- Information about Company Directors
- Committees of Board of Directors
- Country of incorporation and operations
- NOMAD and key advisors
Documentation & Announcements
- Articles of Association
- Financial Reports
- Notifications to shareholders
- Most recent admission document
- Circulars sent to shareholders in past 12 months
The securities of Ithaca Energy have not been registered under the US Securities Act 1933, as amended, or any state securities law, and they may not be offered or sold in the United States unless an exemption from registration is available.
Shares of the Company's common stock trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the London Stock Exchange’s Alternative Investment Market (as a UK depository interest).
As a Canadian incorporated AIM listed company, the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
Total number of securities in issue:
Percentage of securities not in public hands:
0.8% of the Issued and Outstanding Common Shares as at 31 May 2013