Ithaca’s strategy is centred on generating sustainable long term shareholder value by building a highly profitable 25kboe/d North Sea oil and gas company.
Execution of the Company’s strategy is focused on the following core activities:
- Maximising cashflow and production from the existing asset base
- Delivery of lower risk, long term development led growth through the appraisal of undeveloped discoveries
- Delivering first hydrocarbons from the Ithaca operated GSA development
- Continuing to grow and diversify the cashflow base by securing new producing, development and appraisal assets through targeted acquisitions and licence round participation
- Maintaining capital discipline, financial strength and a clean balance sheet, supported by lower cost debt leverage